History of Yoga:
Benefits of practicing yoga regularly:
1. Reduces stress
Yoga is an effective way to reduce stress. Yoga decreases the secretion of the stress producing hormone called cortisol. Regular practice of yoga and meditation helps keep depression and stress controlled. It is like having your body reset everyday.
Regular me-time helps reset your body. So, download ‘Think Metime’ app to regularly schedule me-time sessions: Download here
2. Practicing yoga regularly relieves anxiety
3. Improves Heart Health
4. Practicing yoga regularly helps fight depression
5. Reduces Chronic Pain
6. Benefits of regular yoga practice includes increase in sleep duration and quality
7. Yoga practice Improves posture and balance
8. Regular yoga practice improves breathing
9. Yoga helps enhancing fertility
Life of a millennial has become very hectic. Unmanageable deadlines, irregular food and sleep deprivation has resulted in high stress levels and lower fertility level. Fertility yoga stimulates the ovaries and strengthens the backbone. It flushes out toxins from the body and makes the groin, hip and spine more flexible. Also, it reduces mood swings, stress and fatigue and helps in easy gestation and delivery.
10. Renewed awareness
You might also want to check out our post on : Work out the Tai Chi way